Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

Hola Familia,
That´s crazy that Grandma Wood is already back from her mission, and awesome that her homecoming talk went well. Hopefully everyone gets feeling better, and that Christi gets better accustomed and feels better. Is she living off campus already, or with the same girls she lived with before? And hopefully Mikayla´s ankle heals quickly so she can get back in to the basketballness.

We had a pretty good week this week. We found some nice families and were able to take out another baptismal date with a new investigator named Santiago, but we´re still struggling to help the investigators make it to church. So we pray that this week we can help all our investigators make it to church and help them to prepare for baptism, and that we can find all those that have been prepared.

We have transfers this Monday, so we´ll see where I´ll be, and who I´ll be with. Everything's going well. We feel good with the hard work we´ve been doing, but it just seems like a lot more doors are being shut on us than before. But I know that we will find all those that the Lord has prepared for us if we have the spirit and strive to learn more to follow it always.

I hope we do well this week. The time´s starting to fly by really fast, too fast, and I know I need to do all I can do to finish well like I started, and be on the Lord´s errand.

Love, David

No comments:

Post a Comment