Hola familia,
That´s crazy that you're all going to Lake Powell this week, and it´s starting to get pretty cold here. That´s awesome everything went well with basketball camp and with job inteviews and things. Sounds like BYU ended up on the bottom of the politics again with the conference thing. What is bioinformatics? It sounds hard, but it will probably be cool; but what is it? with genes and cloning and stuff? (Christi is planning on majoring in Bioinformatics at BYU).
Today was transfers, and the last meeting that we´re going to be able to hear from President and Sister Asay, but it was really good. We just got a new missionary couple too, and neither of them speak Spanish. They´ll be working in the offices, and then the new mission president I think will get here in a week or two. Elder Pratley and I are staying together again, and hopefully we can do a lot better this transfer. We should be having a baptism this Saturday with a little girl, nine years old name Liliana, that is the daughter of two inactive members from Paraguay. They´ve started coming back to church, and they´re really making progress. I don´t know if I wrote a little about them before.
We had a good week this week. We found a couple more families to teach, and had lots of really spiritual lessons. We hope we can really help a lot of people repent and come to Christ through baptism this transfer. I know I´m here because the Lord called me here to this area and that there are people here that are ready for the gospel. We just have to allow the spirit to find them, and to help them find us.
Hopefully everything goes well and that you had a great time in Lake Powell. It will be a little rough with the house boat and no help, but with dad´s driving skills, there shouldn´t be too many problems. Is the water hot already?
Well I guess I´ll talk to you guys next week. I love you guys.
Love, David
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment