Hey family.
That´s awesome y´all got to go down to Sand Hollow this week. It sounds
super fun. Sounds like Kendrick´s going to be super different when I
get back. He couldn´t even eat when I left and now he´s freaking out
about pizza. Sounds like everyone´s growing up. That´s awesome about
Max Hall. I also was one of those that didn´t believe he would make
any impact in the NFL, but I´m glad he´s proving me wrong.
I am staying in 9 de abril, but I´m going to be training again, and
I´m a new district leader also. The new missionaries get here
tomorrow, so today I´m with another missionary that´s training named
Elder Perez. We´ll go to the mission home tomorrow in the afternoon
to meet our new companions. I got a lot more responsibility put on me
this transfer, but we´re going to try our most to improve and find new
people to teach and help to the waters of baptism these upcoming
weeks. I´m a little nervous because I´m going to have to teach the
district meetings every week to the other 7 missionaries that are in
my district, but I need to get over my grand fear of getting up in
front of people some time. We´ll pray that I can make that grand
weakness into a little bit of a strength with the Lord´s help and that
we can improve in the work.
Sounds like Christi´s having problems with strange men already down
at BYU. It makes me kind of angry that people even try to date my
sister, so I guess it´s good that I was already gone when she started
dating because it is weird to me still. Everyone´s going to be
different when I get back. Hopefully volleyball keeps going well and
that Mikayla makes the basketball team (which she will because she is
extremely tall and muy talented).
Well, I'll talk to you guys next week and I hope everything goes well
up there with everything.
Goodbye family
Love David.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment