Saturday, August 8, 2009

FIRST DAY AT MTC: July 1, 2009

Dear Familia,
I haven't learned any Spanish yet, I just wanted to call you Familia. The first hour I got here at the MTC I was completely lost and didn't know where to go, but I found my companion after awhile. His name is Elder Jensen and he's from Sandy. The two other elders in my room are Elder Pearson from Pleasant Grove and Elder Tattersol, the SBO from Riverton (Elder Tattersol went to Riverton High School and was in David's math classes). They are all pretty cool. This place is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. But, all the missionaries say that the first 3 days are the hardest and longest. But, then on Saturday when we have our first gym day, it will all start to go better.
I know this is where I'm supposed to be, even though I am obstinent. I love you, mi Familia.
Love,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment