Hola familia,
Sounds like everything is really busy over there. Sounds like summer fun. That´s crazy to know that Christi´s getting ready to go off to college. It´s weird. It´s still quite cold here, but what can you do?
This Friday we had Liliana´s baptism and it went really well. It was a really good experience. Ivan´s baptism was going to be Sunday, but his little baby sister got sick, so they had to take her to the hospital and couldn´t make it to church, so we´ll have his baptism this week.
That´s good to hear about Keaton and Josh, and all the other missionaries coming and going. I´m glad Keaton was able to get ready to leave on a mission. What´s Matt Laraway doing? (Josh Maxwell is from our old ward. He went to the Buenos Aires West Mission and reported his mission on Sunday. Keaton Hansen is our neighbor, and David's good friend. He is leaving for Anchorage, Alaska.)
President Stapely and his wife have arrived here in Buenos Aires. We´ll meet them this Wednesday for zone conference. It´ll be really good. We found some really good people to teach this week, but not as many as we would´ve liked. This week we talked to a lot of people and received a lot of no's. But I know that we´re here for the right reason, and that if we keep striving to be obedient and to talk to everyone we see, we will find those that have been prepared to receive the gospel.
I didn´t get the package yet, but it´s been a long time since we´ve been to the offices. Wednseday we should get it. My memory card got messed up, so I don´t have the picture of the baptism today, but I´ll send them next week.
I hope everything goes well this week, I love you familia.
Love, David
Monday, July 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment