Hola familia,
That sounds like an awesome weekend. (We went to the Days of 47 Rodeo on Friday and boating at Utah Lake on Saturday.) That´s awesome that Christi got up wakeboarding and slalom skiing. We´re just missing Mikayla now.
I don´t have a lot of time today. We went and played basketball today in a wood court. I hadn´t played basketball since I left the MTC. It was awesome. But then I missed the bus, took another bus to the wrong place, and a train full of people all shut the doors on us so we couldn´t get on. So now we´re kind of behind, but we had a really good week and found some awesome people.
We had our first interviews with President on Wednesday, and they went really well. This is the last week of the transfer so next time I write I'll know if I will still be in Quilmes or not. I´ve been here for quite awhile, so it´s possible I'll go, but also a possibility I will stay. But I know I´ll be where the Lord wants me to be with the companion he wants me to be with.
We´re praying to be able to baptize Luis this week. I think I wrote about him quite a while ago. He´s fifteen and his mom wouldn't authorize him to be baptized. But he´s so ready, and he´s been coming every week and we had a baptismal date set for this Friday. So we´re doing all we can to help him feel prepared, but mostly that his mom can feel the importance of supporting her son in this decision. He´s prayed and knows that the church is true, and he has friends in the ward. We just need his mom to realize the importance this ordinance has in his life.
Well, I´ll talk to you guys next week, and I hope all goes well with the new job and everything that´s going on.
Love, David
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment