Hello Familia,
I´m glad to hear that everyone is doing good, although it sounds like Mikayla could use a little help in math. That´s awesome that ESPN Game Day is finally coming to Provo, but dumb, because of course I´m not going to be there. Ýesterday was Mother´s Day here in Argentina. The weather has been really nice here this last week, but it starting to get hotter and hotter.
This week was kind of a struggle, but I think that Elder Alvarado and I are going to start working a lot better together now. We weren´t really on the same page at first. I´ve had to pull his leg a little, get him moving, (we don´t really have the same ideas of work and waking up on time and things). But we´re starting to get better, and I believe that we will be blessed by trying to be more unified and to be on the same page, starting with the little things like studying, and waking up on time.
Spanish is still getting better a little bit at a time. I kind of understand quite a bit, but my tongue just doesn´t really do what I want it to when I tell it to talk. On Tuesday morning we completely ended up in the wrong town on a bus, because we took the wrong bus. And neither one of us could understand what the other was saying, I think. So that wasn´t a very good start, but after that I figured out pretty good how to get where we´re going. It´s been pretty challenging planning out the days by myself, because he doesn´t know the area. But, I´m finally figuring out how to get around in this place:)
Elder Bednar is coming here in a couple weeks to talk to the three Buenos Aires missions, so that´s going to be really cool. I´m not sure what day it is, but we´re all taking buses down town. There are going to be a lot of missionaries in the same place.
My memory card like erased itself or something this week, so all of my pictures from the first 6 weeks here, and all my time in the MTC are gone, so I am not happy about that. But you have some of the pictures I sent through email, so hold onto those, because I have 0 pictures now. I don´t know what happened. I´ve tried to put it in different cameras and things, but the only pictures that show up are the one´s I take now. All my pictures are just gone.
Well, have a good week this week, and yell loud enough to replace me at the game. Hope you feel good this week and that you do better at Math( especially you, Mister).
Love David
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment