Dear Familia:
This Saturday we had the baptism of Sofia, who is the younger sister of José that I baptized a couple months ago. It went really good, and her dad actually came. He ís not for the church or the gospel at all, but he came to her baptism, and maybe he felt something that can influence him in the future. I did have to baptize her twice though, because her whole foot came out of the water, and her hair also. I have pictures, but I don’t have my card with me, so I´ll have to send them next week.
Elder Bednar is speaking to all 3 Buenos Aires missions on Thursday, somewhere in the West Mission, and we´re all taking buses over there. It´s going to be a really cool experience; maybe I´ll see Josh Maxwell over there. It is still heating up down here. It´s funny that you guys have 3 inches of snow and hot chocolate at the same time we have all our windows open, baking every night in the summer heat. But from what I hear, it´s going to get a lot hotter.
This next Monday we have transfers again, so we´ll find out which areas we´ll be in. I´ll get to see Elder Tattersall and the others from the MTC again. Well I guess Christi beat my ACT score, but I guess I´ll get over it. I´ll be looking for those packages. I actually already got an Argentina jersey, and it´s pretty awesome, but it was only about 30 U.S. dollars. I´ll probably get another one from one of the Argentina league teams. When I took money off the debit card about a month and a half ago, did it show up as 250 dollars because I took out 250 pesos, or did it only take out like 70ish?
Well, things are going pretty good here. I´m going to miss Thanksgiving, but it sounds like I´ll have my only little Christmas. They definitely celebrate Christmas here, but I´ve heard it´s going to be a a lot different. Well, I´ll talk to you next week my family.
Love, David
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment