Hello Familia,
I’m glad to hear that this week went good and that Halloween was fun. They don’t celebrate Halloween here. It was just a regular week. The package hasn’t come yet, but I should get it tomorrow at interviews with President Asay, I hope. It’s starting to get pretty hot here, and the humidity is really bad. No me gusta the humidity):
I'm starting to understand quite a bit in Spanish, but I still can’t speak as well as I would like. But we have some good families that we are making progress with, and we try to talk to everyone we see. It’s hard to go up to people and just start talking to them, but I’m getting better and a little more used to it. It’s crazy that it’s already November. Time has been moving a lot faster here than in the MTC, but I’m really starting to love the work and the people. If I could just communicate it would be a lot easier, but I guess that’s just the way it is. I know that I was called here by the Lord for a reason, and that this is where I’m supposed to be, here serving the Lord on a mission.
Has anyone from our ward received their mission calls? When does Andy leave for Australia?
Well, goodbye my family. I love you and hope you all have a good week this week.
Love, David
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment