Dear Familia,
I just wrote an entire beautiful email with a story included, and the stupid computer crashed while I was trying to send it. So I´m angry and I only have 10 minutes left on the computer. But I´m glad that this week went good and that you guys had a good Thanksgiving. That sounds like a crazy game that I missed. I really miss football, but I guess football will still be there when I get back.
It´s been really hot and humid around here, but everythings going good. We have a baptism coming up this week and I´ll tell you more about it next week, I wrote background. Her name is Macarena( yes, like the song), and she´s a young single mother of 4, and she´s really excited to be baptized. We´ve been teaching her since Elder Jones was here, but it´s taken her awhile to understand everything, so that will be awesome.
I haven´t seen anything Christmasy here yet, but it´ll be interesting to see how Christmas is here. I´m sorry my email was so short and dumb this week, but if it makes you feel better, I wrote a really good one. The computer just decided to rebel against me. I love you guys, and I´ll write a better email next week.
Love, David
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment